Probably especially true for people that need to declare their goals really loudly.

W tym dziale można rozmawiać o wszystkim, czego nie można przyporządkować do innych kategorii.
Weiweismart

Probably especially true for people that need to declare their goals really loudly.

Post autor: Weiweismart » 01 gru 2020, 6:49

Probably especially true for people that need to declare their goals really loudly. Like the men and women who dramatically declare they're leaving a forum. Same with the latest versions of 2K. I'm like half and Mut 21 coins half. When a get a urge to play Madden I shall just pay $5 or $15 bucks to EA Perform and after a month I will be done. I wonder whether there are people like me and where they fall to those sales figures. EA decided they would rather we provide them the money right instead of spend it buying a used game which they get no cash from.

But as far as when we factor in, we do not. If we're willing to wait for 6-months to perform the new Madden once the true season is over we're not the consumer they are after. I said I would boycott, and that I did. TBF tho I have 20 and am more than pleased updating to habit rosters. But the web said don't purchase it.

Yet for 15 years of no rivalry and mediocre incremental improvements, the sport still sells, and they create even more off MUT now than they do off of merely selling the sport. A lot of the Madden crowd are people who play sports games such as it and NBA2k religiously. They buy like clockwork every year only because they obsess over them. Just because people do not play the titles r/games loves doesn't mean they are lesser.

Most only purchase that sngle game Madden or 2k, the time investment to do everything like badge grinding may take all of your time but I think that it's easier now to get to 99 and they want you to earn multiple builds today. I play with the thing mostly every year I just dont get it at release because of the sideshow it's and it drops price quickly. Or perhaps the people that's whining on the world wide web has nothing to do with the people that's usually buying games like Madden, NBA 2K along with other games in this way. Despite the whining people do this, these games are almost always very great. They always have like 7different game modes and approaches to playwith. You can avoid all micro trades incredibly easily.

Many gamers do not realize the amount of console sales which take place is rather high just for the particular purpose to play one or two annualized franchises. For the person who buys two games a year such as Madden and NBA2K every calendar year, $60x2 for your hours and hours of time put into those matches, the value is super large. The populace of people who fall within that cheap Madden 21 coins category are not on r/Games complaining about microtransactions and shit like this. They most likely don't even possess a reddit account. It is not a knock on them, it's just the way things happen.

ODPOWIEDZ