NG being declared does not somehow negate the pleasure of currently playing PSO2

W tym dziale można rozmawiać o wszystkim, czego nie można przyporządkować do innych kategorii.
wfuuopy

NG being declared does not somehow negate the pleasure of currently playing PSO2

Post autor: wfuuopy » 03 lis 2020, 1:26

I can envision that likely out there we will still see somebody wearing those old collaboration items even if they aren't awakened to Phantasy Star Online 2 Meseta the same standards as new cosmetics at an identical manner and that there surely would have been outrage if it was made obsolete or unusable. Collabs who have had their makeup removed nevertheless have their resources exist on the game so those will likely still be accessible for jp players.

Only improvements we'll probably see is the brand new engine improving shadows, reflections, colors, particle effects and casting them from the outfits. You can take a look how just implementing better shadows and colours can improve old equipment by checking ReShade screenshots. Collabs that have had their makeup removed nevertheless have their resources exist on the sport so those will probably still be available for jp players. Only improvements we'll likely see is the new engine improving shadows, reflections, colors, particle effects and casting them against the drapes. You may take a look how exactly applying better shadows and colors can improve older equipment by assessing ReShade screenshots.

I really don't know this type of mindset. Can you not play with these game since they are fun to playwith? Or would you play them with the concept that it is only"worth it" if those 100s of hours have been carried over like it is some type of investment? I read things on the web like this all of the time and it is so strange to me. It is a new game that brings new experiences to be appreciated. NG being declared does not somehow negate the pleasure of currently playing PSO2. NG is slated to come out in 2021, that could be over a year from today. That is so much time to relish PSO2.

Ummm we only got the game in NA a number of us didn't play on JPN servers this entire time and now we're being told any progress we make from the version we just got will be for nothing if you would like to play the new game. Some of us are also spending some money in this type of the game. They should have just never released this current variant in NA and just waited until 2021 with this particular one. I would have never even begun playing if I understood a new variant of a live service game was coming out. This is why Sega is a third party dev today instead of hardware maker. They badly take you step forward and 2 steps back all of the time and it is frustrating. The entire life cycle for NA is starting so that it will not make sense in any way. Unless this match is more like a single player experience, then it would make sense. What's the purpose of this game? This is key information.

I mean, for a whole lot of us this game is just a quick log in, 5 min daily, and then adapting idle till UQ, therefore this (not) new game won't really interfere with what a few of us are already doing lol I enjoy this game enough I will likely continue playing it even following NGS launches, especially if they're intent on supporting it until 2022. Also the jury is still out on how cosmetics and other jump things will be managed outside of their obscure statement. Cosmetics, premium, and expansions are character bound but we do not know whether they will continue over, but PSO2 Meseta for sale if they do then it won't be a complete waste of cash.

ODPOWIEDZ